Mozambique Airlines, ROBLOX Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdministratorJohnson, Introduction

Go down

AdministratorJohnson, Introduction Empty AdministratorJohnson, Introduction

Post by AdministratorJohnson Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:10 am

Hello everyone!

My place in the company.

I am the founder and Chairman of the RoAirline, LAM. I am also the one who created this very forum page and all of its aspects, however graphical design credit goes to KiiD Cudii GFX.

My place in real life.
Hello, I am a 13 year old male from the United Kingdom. I am soon to start, surprise surprise, vlogging! Basically i'm going to spend most of my life sat in front of a camera talking to myself. Which makes me sound incredibly lonely but oh well, it's what I want to do so just leave me to it.
My current name which I do pretty much hate due to the fact it, to me seems very rare and strange sounding (i'm sure there are some people who like it) is: Ellis F Derbyshire. The F marks Forge, my middle name. (Please don't stalk me)
I am currently living with a single parent in a small home in North West England, which due to weather standards is, utterly shit. Now you may think not all could be bad, like schools in England are good, right? Yeah no. Basically the problem with going to school in North West England is you've basically got a bunch of teenage white kids who like to think they're drug dealing rappers.
And trust me, the posh voice does not help. So anyway, thats my problems, hopefully I see some more introductions of people with compeltely messed up social lives so I don't feel so alone.

Bye
AdministratorJohnson
AdministratorJohnson
Administrator
Administrator

https://lam-roblox.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum